Shop the new Geek Vape Aegis BOOST 40W Pod Mod, the newest addition to the Aegis line reincarnated as a pod mod system, featuring the advanced AS Chipset, a large 1500mAh rechargeable battery, and maintains the shockproof, waterproof, and dustproof IP67 Rating. Constructed from durable zinc-alloy, leather, and silicone, the chassis of the Geek Vape BOOST is impressively strong and secure. Shockproofing, dustproofing, and waterproofing make this a reliable pod mod for any situation, while the advanced AS Chipset at the helm provides rapid and near-instantaneous firing speeds. Equipped with a large 1500mAh battery, this pod mod can provide plenty of satisfying clouds of vapor in between charges. Featuring a 3.7mL eJuice refillable pod, the Geek Vape Aegis BOOST can be refilled via silicone stoppered top fill system, accepts coils in a plug 'n' play manner, while adjusting the airflow dial to find the perfect airflow rate for your preferred style of vaping.
Geek Vape Aegis Boost 40W Pod Mod Features:
- AS Chipset
- Dimensions - 106.8mm by 39.2mm by 27.7mm
- Integrated 1500mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 5-40W
- Voltage Output Range: 1.0-6.0V
- Firing Speed: 0.08s
- Zinc-Alloy, Leather, and Silicone Chassis Construction
- IP67 Rating - Water, Shock, Corrosion Resistance
- Single Intuitive Firing Button
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- 0.42"" OLED Display Screen
- 3.7mL Refillable Pod - Replaceable Coil
- PTGC Food-Grade Plastic Pod
- Top Fill System - Silicone Stoppered
- Rotating Airflow Control Dial
- Geek Vape AEGIS BOOST Coil Series
- 0.6ohm KA1 Mesh Coil
- Plug 'n' Play Coil Installation
- Press-To-Fit Pod Connection
- Over Temperature Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- Over Charge Protection
- MicroUSB Port
- Available in Aura Glow, Almighty Blue, Space Black, Devil Red, Gunmetal
- 1 Geek Vape Aegis Boost Pod Mod
- 1 0.6ohm KA1 Mesh Coil
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 User ManualMake sure to properly prime each coils and pods before use.
Warning: If the coils has a sub-ohm resistance, please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. vapehcm.vn and any of vapehcm.vn’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
vapehcm.vn and any or all of vapehcm.vn’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.